Need to provide model explanations and drive model quality, for all of your ML models?
We've got your solution.
Transparency is everything - the AI black box is over
Higher model quality and explainability lead to better business results
Analyze and explain ML
Explaining precisely how a model functions is one of the biggest challenges in AI today.
Veritable Diagnostics performs sophisticated sensitivity analysis that enables data scientists, business users, and risk and compliance teams to understand exactly why a model makes predictions. Based on six years of research performed at Carnegie Mellon University, Veritable’s explainability capabilities are without equal.
Improve model quality
Model quality helps ensure models achieve the intended business impact. Veritable analyzes several facets of model quality including:
- Conceptual soundness
Pick a winner
To capture business opportunities quickly, data scientists need to know which model is performing best and why.
Machine learning development is highly iterative and experimental, so quickly understanding the evolution of model versions is critical. With Veritable, data scientists can more deeply and easily compare models than ever before, enabling them to extract insights to guide faster and more effective model development.
Find the causes of unjust bias
Minimizing model bias is not just a good business goal, it is also increasingly required by stakeholders and regulatory bodies. Veritable helps you to:
- Identify model bias for protected classes or any identified class
- Hone in on which specific features are contributing most to bias results, for faster explanation and resolution. This deep analysis is unique to Veritable.
Easily deploy and scale
Veritable embeds easily within your existing infrastructure and workflow
- Deploy on premises or in your cloud, including private cloud, AWS, Google, or Azure
- Integrate easily with popular model development and model serving solutions
- Scale to meet high model volumes
- Export data via APIs to BI tools such as Tableau and Looker